View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 03:01 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
I would say it depends on the layout u like. But if I had to decide I would go with the 6700 simply because the 700w is about the same minus wifi slower processor and such. Now if u was with sprint then it would be a form issue as the 700wx has more memory. I personlly like my bigger screen and slide out keyboard as ived stated millions of times this is all imho. hope this helps alittle.
~mike