View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 10:40 PM
itouch24
VIP Member

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoBSD View Post
ok so i'm liking the new seidio options. they can be found here http://www.seidioonline.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=2762

The only problem i have is price. $30 for a cover? that seems a little expensive for me. 29 for a spring clip holder?

I bought the combo for my titan, spring clip, extended battery (the big one), and rubberized covers (including the extended battery rubber cover) and it was great! Sure about $100 bucks work, but the battery was the most expensive item. So is the clip and cover really worth $50?

My only concern is that any cover will hinder the touching ability of the screen. Thinking back on the titan that was my only complaint: the bevel around the screen made it a pain in the *** to touch the corners.

What do you guys think about seidio's price.
And what do you guys think about covers? Do they allow you to easily access the corners of the screen?
i hear ya about the case on the phone.. i love that the screen isnt recessed back with a border.. i like the infinity look so getting the seidio case will hide also the beauty of the crome ....

i am thinking the clip .. i have had them for my treo 700, 755 and htc touch.. now looking to get for the pro... i am just in the same bought as with u guys with the price.. but they got us by the balls here... is there any other place that has holsters for this thing

i always had issues with that clip hitting things and phone popping up ... sometimes when getting out of the car ... i like how quick it is to get phone in and out of holster... but it comes out just as quick by accident sometimes too .. haha