View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 08:15 PM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BlueAnt Z9i .vs. Plantronics 520 .vs. Motorola H715

I have the sprint TP, my wife has a sanyo 8400scp, and my dad has the AT&T Diamond. WE all have the Motorola H690 and all work absolutely perfect.

My first BT was the Samsung WEP200 (59.00).
Paired easy to both the sanyo 8400 and my TP but volume was low and had static on both phones. Useless for me.

My second was the Motorola H560 (49.00).
Paired easy to both phones and volume was LOUD! and no static. But to other people, you sound muffled and garbled. Useless to me as well.

My third is the Motorola H690 (59.00) and currently use.
Paired easy to both phones, volume is good, no static, and other people say I sound great!

Yes all Motorola's have a series of beeps upon connecting but that lets you know your connected to the phone. I prefer that especially in loud environments.

I have had no problems connecting any motorola BT's to my phones. My dad liked it so much, he bought one (H690)! Maybe you had a bad device. I can't comment on the Z9i or the plantronics as I have never used them. I have read that some phones like some BT's better than others and it's a hit and miss type deal. Gotta get that perfect combo for it to work just the way you like it. ALthough, the price you pay for a good BT, it should work great on any phone out of the box. I have learned that the hard way!

Just my 2 cents....well 3 cents (added inflation)