View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Improve
Regular 'Geeker

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Improve
Re: Touchflo2d Now on cab. Youtube fix for Touch! Get it here!!! AKA manilla2d+skinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
really kwik question..i have SPB mobile with sum plugins, do i need to uninstall those first, b4 installing this?? or cud they both b installed at da same time??
I had Real VGA 96dpi/HTC HOME/and ULtimate Luanch all running when I installed this. What I would do to be on the safe side is go to your settings on your today screen and disable spb mobile 1st. As A matter of fact I would disable all today functions just to be safe. However with all my things running It all worked and you can activate it and disactivate it from the today screen settings. So hopefully if your like me I kept touch flo on the 800 installed and disable it when I want to go back to my regular settings. For me my regular today screen uses Ultimate Luanch and HTC Home and its back on but whenever I want to I can dissable them and switch back to Touch Flow all from the today screen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dLojk18fSs

Last edited by Improve; 12-16-2008 at 04:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.