View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 01:35 AM
sycorange
Lurker

sycorange is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

Ok, so I have an HTC touch Stock 6.1 rom, Updated from the HTC website. While I initially Had problems (ex. Freezing and not loading correctly), Now the program works fine after two soft resets. Im not sure about the whole custom rom thing? All my hard keys works including the buttons on screen. The other thing is the sound... My sound is just as loud as my WMPlayer app. Songs Finish and the transition between each song is about 3 mississippi.

Im not sure why other touch users are having problems?

P.S. my sound seems to be at least 64kbps...

Note: I have now tried Pandora with my S9 Motorola and I do notice the sound is lower in the headphones. Somthing else weird to note...When i Paired my headphones the sound did not switch to my headphones until the song changed...weirdddd

Second Note: Pandora+Touch+ActiveSync= Not working. Ive tried several times and get the same out come. As soon as i active sync I get a connecting message. But as soon as i disconnect from ActiveSync Pandora reconnects???.... Also cause freezing and the program to act weird. So if your trying to use Pandora and your Phone is currently sync'd with your computer i would try Disconnecting it and soft resetting.

Third Note: When I get a phone call the song DOES NOT resume... It instead reconnects and moves to the next song.

Last edited by sycorange; 12-11-2008 at 02:07 AM.