View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 08:18 PM
MrHawaii
No Mo' WinMo :(

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sms text message

Hey Gang,

I have updated my PCM Keyboard Skin to now include Smileys/Emoticons. This includes new keys to input Smiley Symbols with pics to help us know what those symbols mean. The pics of the Smileys are only recognized by the keyboard though, native WinMo does not recognize symbols as smileys it will only recognize the symbols as they are. You can download apps like what was shared in the previous post like Smiley SMS which recognizes smiley symbols in a threaded text app. Attached is the updated skin and layout, you must use both. The skin deals with the appearance of the keyboard so that is where the pics are in. And the layout deals with the key layout, so that is where the new hidden keys are in. So you will have to use both. I had to remove a key to make a dedicated smiley key. Key removed was "\" however you still can use that symbol by revealing it via hidden key by pressing and holding down "/" key. I hope you all like it! I will try to incorporate the other colored skins with smileys later, kinda tired.

Portrait

Landscape
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mr Hawaii PCM Skin with Smileys.zip (115.3 KB, 75 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by MrHawaii; 01-05-2009 at 05:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.