View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 05:36 PM
blazinazn
Halfway to VIP Status

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn
Re: Google Maps 2.3 with Street View available for Windows Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream516 View Post
i just finished messing around with google maps and the street view is amazing... the only thing i hate about google maps is the lack of real time turn by turn directions like tom tom or sprint navi. if they did that then i would reallyyyy love this program

honestly speaking if your gonna invest on time and money on building an application like this and providing 360 photos of the area why not install that one crucial feature?
That is my biggest gripe when it comes to google maps on the touch pro. I think it's counter intuitive to use it if it doesn't have text to speech, turn by turn directions. Who wants to sit there and figure out where you need to go on this tiny screen, tiny in the sense of using it as a GPS device while driving.

Good find nonetheless. I use google maps whenever I need to find out where something is and use the Sprint Navigation to get me there.