View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 04:30 PM
Exil3d
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Video Call on Pro.

I know. But its still very uasable. Just turn on the speaker and turn the ppc backwards to your face. Or better yet.. use the blutooth or wired headset. Its actually a very cool program. I used it very productive the other day when I was looking for a gift. I was not sure if I should have bought black shoes or blue shoes. So i told my gf to give me her opinion so I told her to just go to the PC and wait for my live video. Took me 20 seconds to get the feed going and then she was able to see both colored shoes ..LIVE. Very nice indeed.