View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 01:50 PM
hooover
Chillin'

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdus View Post
I'm afraid I'm more silly than this issue. I know it's a stupid question but can you explain to me as a 4 year kid how to do that? I mean how to install cab while it's still loading back up. The cab file is actually in the device storage and I have to open file explorer to find run it only after the system startup is completed. thanks

What i mean is as soon as your phone finishes loading then you access the file explorer and run the .cab you would like to install...Let your phone load all the way then just go into the file explorer and do what you need..