View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 12:15 PM
orionsbuckle
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Picture Mail AVAILABLE!!!!

well when i type in "picture maiil" in the search field none of the links you just posted come up so maybe they should come up with a better search engine or something. and everything i found by the searches i did was all talking about smms or something else nothing about sprints official mail...im sorry to bug you and waste your so valuebale time...to be on this site you must be bored and have nothing better to do then tweak your phone...were not getting paid to do the crazy *** things we do to our phone lol...i just do it cus im bored and have nothing to do at work lol...anyways

i got the download by sending "NFL" to 7777 and from there they list all the free downloads thats how i got it