View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 04:45 PM
chronster
i like turtles

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Gscroll For Diamond and Touch pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Did you have to manually type in the path to the programs you loaded in the launcher??

~John
Yeah, it's not hard though. Just go look in your programs list at what you want then type \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Camera.lnk (camera.lnk is an example for the camera of course.)

I've got double tap back for task facade, double tap home for file explorer, double tap phone (left) for wifi toggle, and double tap phone hangup (right) for opera browser.

I initially had my screen sensitivity turned way up, but after installing this app I set it back to default and it feels more comfortable to use, like you won't accidentally start an app.

For tap and tilt mode I've got it set to send scroll only, and for panel swipe mode I use directional keys only. Tap and tilt is useful for things like the program list; just double tap the center circle in the dpad, then tilt the phone to slide. Good for when I've got my phone in my left hand, and trying to get my left thumb over to the scroll bar just never works.

edit: the tap tilt function isn't working now lol. Maybe the high sensitivity is actually needed?

Last edited by chronster; 12-09-2008 at 04:53 PM.