View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 03:37 PM
crazaytalent
PPCGeeks Regular

crazaytalent is keeping up the good workcrazaytalent is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch screen dark area?

I've definatly had this same issue, it happened about 1 month or so after I first got it... i'm pretty sure it was from finger pressure, as it occured after i was have some difficulty w/ the touch responsiveness and was pressing down pretty hard on my screen trying to get it to scrool, this is before i really started learning about the equipment, and learned how to adjust and changed the sensitivity of the screen... anyway once i removed my finger it was there... and then another similar instance about a week later leaving me w/ another spot... since then, there have een no more occurences as I adjusted to sensitivity so it would behave more like an iphone... w/ very little/gentle pressure for response... I havent thought much about returning it, as the functuinatly oof my device is great and ive invested much time into mods and such, i really dont feel like starting all over (although, now, im such an expert, i could probably get it all done in a day or so)... but still ive heard to many horror stories about bad functionalty vogues floatin around out there and dont want to try it... at the moment it doesnt interfere w/ my usage or enjoyment as i hardly ever notice it, unless im looking for it, or on a solid white screen... so ill stick it out... but if it worsen or begins to bother me, i will go to sprint for a trade in or upgrade as I do have the equipment protection insurance... and if that doesnt work there is alway the retentions dept