View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 03:26 PM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Arcsoft MMS Working on My Touch Pro - 12/8/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmorris52 View Post
I have a question. A while back I had sprint replace my touch. No matter how many times I hard reset or flash my number is wrong. To make things more clear, under settings/phone/voice mail will show my number but a digit off. Also when I send picture mail it shows up as that same number when people receive it. But if you call my correct number I can get the calls, texts, pics etc. It's just when I send media from my phone it shows up as that number that's a digit off from mine. I have to remember to change my voice mail number every time I flash becasue I call this dude on accident ofcourse. Could anyone give me any suggestions? Thanks.
**** your on the wrong thread for this****

Sounds like your MSID or MDN is wrong.. if you know your MSL code go into your dial pad and enter your ##?????# code and edit the msid to reflect your phone number!