View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 11:56 AM
ScrapMaker
VIP Member

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The screen is BEAUTIFUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramborami View Post
WVGA will look the same as VGA, just a few more pixels to make it wider...
That's why its 3.0" vs. 2.8"
Yeah, same pixel density, but larger, with more pixels. That would be like saying that a 42" 720p plasma looks the same as a 50" 1080p plasma... (they don't.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4zt3r View Post
TP screen does look so good!
Oh I'll give you that!

It's a shame, I went to Verizon, Sprint, and AT&T stores yesterday, in search for a flush touchscreen that actually WORKED around the borders... The only, I repeat, ONLY touchscreen that worked like this was on the Sprint Touch, and the Verizon Touch, the Vogues/6900s... The Sprint Diamond, Sprint/Verizon Touch Pro, as well as the Samsung Omnia, did this exact same thing of being insensitive around the borders... (clearly visible in the "notes" application.)

How could HTC get the Vogue touchscreen "so right," and then not be able to reproduce it on their newer models?

I guess HTC doesn't manufacture the panels themselves... and they went the cheap route this time...