View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 10:57 AM
conflipper
MIA

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Alltel users what rom are you running?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hecatomb View Post
Looks like I finally have a solid 20931 build, but I may not end up posting it as it's got some junk files in it and I'm sure Conflipper's build will be faster than mine...
if you dont mind, post a link in this thread for some ppl to try. I might take a look at it has well. Maybe help you get some of the junk out of there.

Also it will not matter what kind of results that you get, it is the journey that takes you there. I mean looking back now. how much have your learned about all of this? I am sure a lot. and from there you can build unto that, and keep on building. It might just be for yourself. but overtime, you will have a great rom, that you and everyone else can be proud of. Trust me I know, I started out not even knowing I could port a 6.1 SYS folder to alltel OEM folder. and make a stock 6.1 rom. I was clueless. But after many trial and error I was able to work it all out.

So It is Just great that you are builiding an alltel rom. You get mad props for that. Keep on building and after every flash, think about how much more you know now.

Last edited by conflipper; 12-09-2008 at 12:03 PM.