View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 05:39 AM
kabuk1
Almost a VIP

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1
Need advice on the best BASIC rom...

So I've decided I want a different rom for my baby. I have the standard sprint-issue rom now, and it's just not cutting it anymore. I'm sick of the bugs & the completely random slowdowns & lockups. I need some advice on which rom would be best for me, I've looked through the roms on the ftp section but there are just SO MANY to choose from that I'm overwhelmed, lol... I'm somewhat new to WM but in the 2 months I've had this phone I've gotten to know it very well & I'm quite familiar with it's inner workings. I have flashed roms before so I somewhat know what I'm doing but I'd still like a few opinions from some 'seniors'

What I want- a nice basic, STABLE, fully-tested rom with the stock functions, but more available ram & no bloatware. I don't need Manilla built in or anything like that, in fact I'd like the most bare-bones rom available. I like to be able to choose my own options so having a basic foundation to start from is what I want.

Can anyone recommend a good one? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by kabuk1; 12-09-2008 at 05:46 AM.