View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 04:11 AM
slmclarengt
PPCGeeks Regular

slmclarengt is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Protect that sleek new Diamond from theft! (Track your Diamod Via GPS!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geniuz View Post
OMG this is amazing! I don't know how to use Mobile Justice though. It's confusing=\ Can someone helpout
It's quite easy...

Open MJConfig: Select SimMon to be enabled then select "Disp Msgbox"* then select "ADD" next to "Allowed"; you can enter a name for your sim card or not (if no sim card, using CDMA, just put nothing), then select "Current", click OK. Now you'll have some amount of #'s in your ALLOWED box. Then open Report To "ADD." Here's where names and phone numbers of people you want HAVING ACCESS to your location are added. If you want Bill with phone number (area code first) 650-555-1234 able to watch your phone, enter "Bill" as name and "+6505551234" as number. If you want yourself (for kicks) to monitor your location (or for testing), hit current then select OK.

Under RMon: enter a passphrase that will be used when sending a text message.

Now you select "Permitted commands;" Personally I have all three (GPS/MsgBox/LocCall" selected. Now whichever numbers are in your "Report To" list (you can have multiple), have one or all of them send a TEXT MESSAGE to your phone.

If your passphrase is "zlo" like in the tutorial (if you READ IT!), they would send the text "zlo +g" which would then send a text BACK TO THEM with your approximate coordinates. You can also display a message box on the screen by doing "zlo +m Haha, I kill you!" (They would see "Haha, I kill you!"). You can integrate the parameters with +m being the LAST parameter. So you can do "zlo +g +m Haha, I kill you!" which would give return a text with the coordinates of the phone and display a msgbox saying "Haha, I kill you!"

Slmclarengt