View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 11:57 PM
skeegcpp
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: tether to pc for internet connection..

Quote:
Originally Posted by doox00 View Post
A couple months ago I found a nice guide on how to setup your phone and pc to connect to the internet on the phone and be online on your pc, I can't seem to find it now.. anyone have the link or instructions on how to set this up?

thanks!
are u runnin WM6.1??? the cab file i posted on #97 worx on my 800w...when u go to this link...theres instructs b4 installing(check up da page sum)..follow them 1st then download the file in #97

pleez lemme kno if this worked out 4 u..im loggin what this file does and doesnt work on...ty
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=33477&page=10