PPCGeeks Regular

jihadi is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxl180 View Post
DO NOT try to replace the HTCvolumeControl.dll

I replaced (copied over the file) HTCvolumeControl.dll (suggested from an earlier post). It fixed the small volume control font, BUT cause major landscape mode problems. Everytime I open the keyboard (making it goto landscape mode) cause the previous app to appear.

Resolution:
I deleted HTCvolumeControl.dll (rom restored the file) and i'm back to normal.
I was just looking around for that .dll file too and saw your post. I wonder if this is the sole cause of SO MANY people's landscape issues withe the previous app pulling up.

I am re-doing all my custom icons and have the tiny font in the volume controls so I tried to delete the htcvolumecontrol.dll file like you mentioned but it takes away two of my custom icons as well ?!?! It reverts the speaker and the battery back to stock and I kinda like the custom icons, ESPECIALLY the 3D battery with actual percentage!! Well, I guess I will stick with the tiny font until a better .dll file is released.

Actually, the htcvolumecontrol.dll file linked on the custom icons thread here at PPCGeeks is dead. Maybe they figured out the file was wreaking havoc and mayhem with peoples lanscape modes!!