View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 06:19 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
First one's good (you can do a heck of a lot more, too, like define: and get a dictionary definition of a word), although considering we have EVDO and web browsers, we could always just use actual Google and get more than 160 characters' worth of information.

800-FREE-411 is something I've heard a lot about lately, and I might just have to give it a try, although I'd usually rather Google it.

And I'm a touch confused by the last one. *4's been the code for many years to do this, and why do you need it in speed dial? Isn't *4 already few enough digits to dial?