View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 02:52 PM
redrazr7791
PPCGeeks Regular

redrazr7791 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint android based phone Q1 09?

I wasn't talking about the phones here in the U.S. buddy and maybe my statement was too broad. I DISLIKE THE IPHONE, so please do not think of me as a Iphone fanboy. The phones i were talking about were the omnia and HD........THATS IT!!!! Now, i have seen the omnia videos and they are not that appealing to me, at least. That is why i like the HD and will probably order it. Now did i say that the diamond and TOUCH PRO were not good? No, i just do not like either of them, and after owning both, and still trying to sell my TOUCH PRO, i think i can have an opinion on both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSheep View Post
ya what phones are you talking about? do you even know what youre talking about? please enlighten us. if you say iphone i will kick/ban(20 secs) for bad word offense like i do on the ppcgeeks irc channel.. hehe j/k but seriously, sprint comes out with some nice phones. can you say diamond and touch pro?

edit: also we have heard something of a cdma android phone codenamed pigassi from a reliable source in the irc channel. no details of release dates yet though, sorry.