View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 02:37 PM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Pinch and Zoom App

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnythan View Post
Jethro, you don't understand nearly as much as you think you do... and your act that only you have all the answers is tiresome and silly. Please open your ears and eyes a little bit.
I know ur upset that is why U said this things. I totally understand. As far as the thread goes, I think I've gave more infos and I clarify a lot of things about the topic. I backed it up with links too to prove the fact. Like I said, I did not say ur wrong. Ur point is just irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnythan View Post
Multi-touch is pretty awkward when you're trying to use the device with one hand.

It's hard to deny that the iPhone interface and UI are far superior to anything we've seen in the WinMo world to date, though. The thing is quick, responsive, and brain-dead easy to use.
I agree on this post in the other hand tho. Yes multi touch is for 2 hands not for 1. That is why it's called "multi". it is not meant for 1 hand operation so it's totally understandlable. Just like some phones are equiped with KB's coz it's for 2 handed operation.

And yes I agree about the comment about the UI. It's far more superior. But I want the people to understand that being impressed with the Iphone does not mean ur degrading WM. I know 1 here will comment again about comparison and who's better. it's just that there is something else out there that is doing a great job aside from WM. And their strengths are undenialble. Like the androids, the symbians the BB's and the OSX's and of course WM.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835