View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 02:25 PM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Pinch and Zoom App

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
Personally I think multi touch on the iphone for zooming in on photos isn't all that great. I actually like being able to simply draw a circle where I want to zoom much better. Multi touch unlock would be pretty damn cool though.

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, or don't remember from the tp reviews, when you open an image with your album, then draw a circle anywhere on the image, it zooms in on it. You can do this with one hand. Multi touch on the iphone requires two hands.

Gaming with multi touch seems to be a must though if you want to stand out.
ANd yes, This circle gestures are pretty common knowledge at this point since HTC touch have it when it's released. We are glad U like that function and U are totally entitled for ur opinion. The purpose of the thread is about pinch and zoom function tho. It is not about comparing who got the best feature so I think it does not matter in this thread what the TP has.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835