View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 02:01 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nfl Mobile Live Available!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robman62 View Post
I was just thinking others might not have known about it like me so I am just trying to help Mr. killjoy

ap007: go to the store from your phone, you need a data plan to use the app so if you don't have one the app is useless/very expensive
my point is that there are already numerous threads created regarding this all from folks who were 'trying to help' instead of searching first... NOW i'm being a killjoy

Best... Member... Ever...