View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 02:53 PM
stroths
VIP & Master of my Domain

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Got a 6800 for Free after rebates and credits-Sprint Rocks!

Between the high doses of caffeine I am on today and the deal I made, I'm a little giddy so my apologies ahead of time.

I am getting my wife a 6800 for free after credits and rebates on her new SERO account. Bought her a Q for free after the 2 $50 credits I managed to work in on her new SERO account. (google SERO Slickdeals for more details on these discounts). I didn't care much for the Q and wanted her to have the same phone I already have (6800).

I am returning the Q (retain $449) for the 6800 (retail $549) for the $100 difference which they just charged me. I will mail in the Kelloggs $75 rebate making the 6800 $25 after rebates. Plus we each get a $25 gift card since I referred her to Sprint. If you take the giftcard into consideration, we are getting the 6800 for free.

In addition I got her a %10 loyalty discount and a 10% credit union member discount (20% total) off her monthly SERO bill.

God I love Sprint and the deals you can make with them.