View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Exil3d
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Exil3d's Battery Life Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
Requests:
-Do you have slingbox? if so, video streaming thru slingbox mobile.......
-Nice test with the movie playback... how about continuous song playback? see how it holds up as a mp3 player (keep radio on for practicality though)....
-Tethering
-If possible, test how long you can relaxingly surf the web with Opera mobile
-Also, at the top of your post, you should state how much battery life you tend to get with light-moderate use after a full charge, just so people get an idea of whether you're one of those people claiming half a day or 1-1.5 days with light-intermediate use... (or however much you get on avg)

Goodluck with your testing and results.
I dont bable to much on the phone but I will do the continues phone call and just bother a friend.lol.Unfortunately I don't have sling box. So I wont do that. Continues song playback will be in the list. I will do one with the LCD continuously on playing mp3s on and continuously playing mp3s with LCD off. I am curious about the tethering, so you will see that as well. Web surfing will be up too. Well.... all the tests will be on a full 100% wall charged battery. And all the test will be done fully on and no breaks, and not in a intermediate manner.Maybe at the end I will do a casual usage test.

Last edited by Exil3d; 12-07-2008 at 09:32 PM.