View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 02:43 PM
Exil3d
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Exil3d's Battery Life Guide

Ok.. here is the beggining. For the sake of getting correct information about the battery life performance on the Sprint Touch Pro.I will do a series of test to accurately give us a better understanding of the life on a light usage or heavy usage of this ppc. I have charged and recharged over 70 times so the battery is conditioned enough to give me optimun life data. Please! Do not merge this thread with the already existing battery thread. this thread will be UNIQUE and provide good data to work with. OK! Now for the fun part!!!

Last edited by Exil3d; 12-07-2008 at 05:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 13 times.