View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 12:34 PM
HBOOT
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
FYI: Sprite Terminator works on TP

Guys:
I installed Sprite terminator 1.1 on the TP when I got it few weeks ago, and finally today I gave it a test drive. That thing works flawlessly, I sent both GPS and lock command from one of the flipies laying around.
Within may be 15 seconds, the TP kicked back GPS coordinates to the flippie, I put the coordinates in Internet explorer on my lappy and bamm showed house number on the map(being first house in the corner helps).
Second instance with lock, the TP soft resetted itself in about 10 seconds or so.
That is my report.

For newbies: here is the link:
http://www.spritesoftware.com/?page_id=280

If you lose your TP, you send text message to it from another phone and you get gps coordinates back pointing to its location,, also you can hard reset it to protect your sensitive data or simply lock it....

Last edited by HBOOT; 12-07-2008 at 02:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.