View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 11:19 AM
99accordv6
Almost a VIP

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone switched from Touch to Touch Pro through insurance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmphoto View Post
From having a bricked screen from the WM6 upgrade to having buttons not working. You name it and it probably failed on one of the phones I had... I even had the internet work for a month and then after a month decide that it was using the wrong username and pass code? It would tell me every time it tried to connect to the sprint network that I was using an invalid username and pass code... This before I even had figured out how to change it on my phone...
So, I went through a lot of the hand sets... I still have a whole mess of the accessories that came with them... If someone wants something for the Touch... let me know they are going for pretty cheap....
Wow some people seem to be un-lucky with their Touch.

Ive had my original Touch since November 07 when it was soft released and I have no problems what so ever.

I've flashed so many roms and no problems yet =]

Only the occasional no calls when the phone is off but not many people call me anyways =]

Do you have any chargers? Gimme one or two! haha You can never have to many chargers =]

I <3 Android