View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 07:28 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Beta Testers Needed for New Kitchen * Advanced Chefs Only Please *

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
So, the "make a rom folder" is just for roms that are already ported to the device right? To port xip, you still have to use the standard route or is there a shortcut?

Also, a "make an oem folder" option or "make a sys" option would be cool, if you just want to extract one of these from a .nbh file. "Port a sys" would be cool, and should be simple enough too..
To port the XIP, just use the tools included in the menu and then use the make a rom folder option

If you dump a non protected ROM, PKGTool automatically will make a OEM & SYS folder in temp, you just have to move them manually. I guess I can just make a option to move them and rename the old ones if they exist