View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 02:31 PM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: Pinch and Zoom App

I think you are missing what I'm saying. What Qualcom and Sirfstar are fighting about is that Qualcom is using Sirfs exact technology. They didn't find their own.

But If I make a chip that can run really fast by using diodes and you make a chip that runs at the same speed by use capacitors ... well, then we don't have conflicting patents. That is probably a really dumbed down explination, but it's the best I can do. I just think I'm not explaining myself well enough.

I don't want you to think I was fighting with anyone or saying anybody was wrong ... I just added my 2 cents. Maybe just 1 cent.

I'd hate to be a patent lawyer, though.

Also, Qualcom and Sirfstar signed an agreement recently ... http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/s...6/daily84.html . .. which may or may not end the fight.

Last edited by meatgel; 12-06-2008 at 02:34 PM.