View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 11:03 PM
bedub
Lurker

bedub is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Watch out for hoody pockets!! umm... and toilets...

Ok... I can't believe I'm admitting this... but this morning after my daily pot of coffee I left my TP in the pocket of my hooded sweatshirt... of course what follows about sent me through the roof...

so... I turned around to flush... and my TP dropped head first into the swirling poo water!! I panicked so I threw my hand in after my prized possession and immediately slid the battery cover off (very slippery when wet and pooey!) and slammed the battery off!!

Well after blow drying it for ten minutes and letting it dry in front of my dehumidifier for an hour I examined my TP... all the water damage sensors were untouched... so I decided to try my luck... it worked!! Now I'm not making any claims... except for maybe luck... but damn!

BTW... I scrubbed it down with massive amounts of rubbing alcohol to rid me of perpetual poo hand... any further ideas for cleaning my TP without wrecking it??

Oh... and I do have insurance... which is probably the only thing that saved me from having a heart attack after the swirling horror of poo!!
This post has been thanked 3 times.