View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 06:53 PM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: Pinch and Zoom App

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
Ok, Microsoft makes multi touch software and hardware. true. But not for handhelds because apple owns the patent for multi touch handhelds. this was all we're talking about ever since the beginning of my post. Microsoft surface is not a handheld and is as big as ur coffee table. Apple does not own multi touch technology on everything else aside for handhelds. That is why Iphone and ipods have it and no other handheld device. There is one I mentioned earlier which is meizu. A chinese company. They do not care about patent infringement because their government does not give a crap on this things. They have more important things to take care of rather than going after apples problems.

Trust me, I do not take anything personally. I just want to educate people like U. U try so hard to prove me wrong with ur irrelevant posts. I do not say that what U say is false, But it is irrelevant.
Apple owns a patent on HOW they make muti-touch happen on their handhelds. They are using the same technology in their laptops and such now as well.

Microsoft owns a patent on HOW they make muti-touch work on their new harware as well. They are not retricted to Surface and could use it in a handheld if they choose to make one.

Apple was the first to use it in a phone, but there are many companies that are developing for it now. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-touch) the application of multi-touch will be getting bigger and bigger ...
This post has been thanked 1 times.