View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 02:37 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxl180 View Post
DO NOT try to replace the HTCvolumeControl.dll

I replaced (copied over the file) HTCvolumeControl.dll (suggested from an earlier post). It fixed the small volume control font, BUT cause major landscape mode problems. Everytime I open the keyboard (making it goto landscape mode) cause the previous app to appear.

Resolution:
I deleted HTCvolumeControl.dll (rom restored the file) and i'm back to normal.
Thank you for this!!! Really... This has fixed what I've been trying to figure out WTF has been making my phone act so retarded!!!!

I rather take the small font and gain its speed and reliability rather then keeping the .dll and craping the way the phone should act. Thanks again!