View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 11:06 AM
storyr
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [THEME] WeatherPanel Freaks: PhatPhinger - a "stylus-free" QVGA theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZED_pt View Post
Im sorry if this issue as already been reported,didnt saw all the posts...

I installed phatfingrz II layout and the cab for phatfingerz icons and icons do not display properlly...The big icon only shows the rain and the small icons are really small.

Using a HTC Polaris so it should not be a problem(QVGA)

With the stardock animated icons the small icons work perfectly but instead of a big icon i got two small icons,one at right and the other on left and i wouldnt mind that but the icon on the left side sometimes gets on top of weather degrees info.

Hope you have a simple solution and thanks for your work.
Sorry for the confusion: The PhatPhinger icons (cab install) are for PhatPhinger I only. You installed PhatPhinger II, which is formatted for standard icons sizes (found here).

The second issue - please post a screenshot...