View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 01:26 AM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [11-29-08] eRice Touch Pro 1.04.3 Clean ROM [SYS 5.2.20931 Build 20931.1.5.0]

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkr00t View Post
eRice...

Do you have any plans to make this ROM UC compliant in the future? I flashed this ROM just to check it out and found it to be very very quick.

Admittedly I increaded the PP to 24 MB Dynamic but this ROM just literally ripped open the programs and settings folders where there is somewhat of a lag on others. I flashed back to one of the UC compliant ROMs mainly because I am experimenting with my install scripts and xml files.

I would love to run this ROM if it were UC compliant.

Thx
Have you looked at using Sashimi as a replacement for UC? I find it to be very useful and doesn't depend on a rom having UC. http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4
This post has been thanked 1 times.