View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 01:08 AM
Edwood
Regular 'Geeker

Edwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
That sounds incredibly geeky but so damned cool!

So the leather really is that tight, huh? I guess I'll add 1.5 cm on all their dimensions.
Yes, it's quite tight brand new, but stretching it a bit breaks in the leather and then it fits like a glove. Depends how you like your fit, glove tight, or baggy loose. I prefer a tight fit. Well, as in I don't want my phone flopping around in it's case.

Quote:
Also, do you think they would be able to cut off the leather where you did, but continue it up to the top after the USB port?
You mean have a hole instead, where you have material above the USB port area, or a flap, that folds down? I have the lowered side so that I can be able to put it into the case while I have a USB cable plugged in. Otherwise it's impossible to tether and put it in and out of the case. For just charging, you would just need a hole, and I'm sure they'd be able to do a hole.

-Ed