View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 12:57 AM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwood View Post
The hole in the bottom is for being able to easily push the phone out of the case with your finger and take it out one handed. That's part of why I don't have problems with the tight fit right now. If you don't have the lowered side like I do, you'll absolutely need the bottom "push" hole. It will be very difficult to remove from the case otherwise, even with a looser fit.

As for the lowered side, I often use my Touch Pro tethered with my Tablet PC on the go. I use a compact retractable USB cable, so it allows me to be able to walk around with my Tablet PC in my hands, with the thing USB cable connected to my Touch Pro which is on my belt. I'm right handed so, I usually hold my Tablet PC in my left hand, so the lowered side is facing front, when I wear the case on my left side of my belt. Geeky and practical.

-Ed
That sounds incredibly geeky but so damned cool!

So the leather really is that tight, huh? I guess I'll add 1.5 cm on all their dimensions.

Also, do you think they would be able to cut off the leather where you did, but continue it up to the top after the USB port?