View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 05:13 PM
xTSFx
Halfway to VIP Status

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [12-01-08] Juicy ROM 3.9 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.1.2.7] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash007 View Post
I have been on the stock rom since I got my phone a couple of months ago, but I have been watching the juicy roms and decided to take the plunge when 3.9 go great reviews. My main reason flashing was for battery life, and so far it has been horrible. Today is my second day with 3.9 and after 6 hours I am down to 30% with light usage. I have spent about 20 min. talking on the phone, used the internet for about 7 min and sent out 4 texts. Could it be something else that is draining the battery?

I took my phone off at 7am and it is 3pm now.. my bat is bout 20% and I have made 3 phone calls and have sent around 150 texts? or a few more.

on three occasions i have had people tell me that i have sent a lot of duplicate messages. I am with Alltel. This may or may not be a bug.

I have not Reseted the device yet. Witch i am about to do.

Okay I tried Reseting ^ twice now and it does not work. Here is what i am doing

1. Power off phone
2. Hold down enter button (center round button)
3. While holding down enter button, press and hold down vol button
4. Whild holding down enter button and down vol button, press and hold power button
5. Wait a few seconds, screen should come up grey saying to press vol down button again to do a restore. Release buttons and press vol down button
6. Screen comes back saying restore is done and press vol up button to complete

Last edited by xTSFx; 12-04-2008 at 05:16 PM.