View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 03:59 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman313
I'm having a problem with SPB Mobile Shell. Its freezing my Sprint Treo 700WX. After it Freezes, I do a soft reset and it hangs at the white Treo loading screen. the programs I have installed are Treo Alerts 7.2 lite, Weatherpanel son of commuter theme, Memaid, Resco File Explorer, Resco Photo Viewer, Coreplayer, XCPUscalar, Wisbar Advanced 2, Photo Contacts Pro, Tweaks2k2, btIO, Googlemaps, MusicID, Treo Keylight, and CoolCamera. I don't know which programs interferes, but I suspect the mortscript apps. And the only remedy i know is to hard reset. Did that about 5 times. Please help If u can it would be greatly appreciated
I had the same problems (http://www.ppcgeeks.com/spb-mobile-s...,90.html#53732). After installing Mobile Shell on my 700wx I was able to make it to my today screen before it froze.

I'm running a number of the same programs that you are. I removed Treo Alerts and it still froze. I'm currently thinking that it might be ActiveSync as it always starts on my phone after a soft reset.

Lately I've had far less issues...but I'm not sure what I changed. I did uninstall of number of programs/apps that I just wasn't really using any more.

Let me know how things go with your phone.

late,
Coz