View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 12:20 AM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: battery life increaser ***Huge***

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue4shizzle View Post
you dont have to do that with a lithion battery.. technology has swapped about 2 years ago sir.. but you can do it if it will make you feel better, but im telling you its pointless
I can't agree it's pointless when the manufacturers of the devices all recommend doing it. Emptying it fully every month or so, like used to be recommended, is definitely completely pointless. But when companies like HTC, the manufacturers of the third-party batteries, and manufacturers of other devices all say you won't reach your full battery life until you've drained it and fully charged it a couple of times, I kind of have to believe them. They have slightly more knowledge than I do.