View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 10:22 PM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by charleskincade View Post
How do you mean Medic? What are talking about? I just uploaded the 755 and it seems more stable than the 924 BUT there is still a lag in making phone calls and in text messaging. I'm just using the same Touchflo 2D Dialer that I've been using the past few builds. The only thing that I can think of that I did different is that I selected the new SQL 3.5 and that's about it.
I use the standard dialer right now. Did not select a dialer in the kitchen. Have a lot less issues with stock dialer. I have no lag at all in texting now, I did in the 755 release.
Post your selections text if you don't mind.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>

Last edited by GaMedic; 12-03-2008 at 10:26 PM.