View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 08:40 PM
lawmangrant
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Re: [All\Bell\Spr\Tel][Nov 25 \ OS 5.2.20931 v3.2] Calkulin's GF\TC Kitchen ROMs & Ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unplugged View Post
Here is a perplexing issue: I installed the ROM, but I couldn't get the Sprint Music Store. It showed an error and it wouldn't connect. I called Sprint (maybe a mistake) and she had me erase my profile. When I restarted, she wanted me to "update my profile" by going into the Settings, System, and finding the Update Profile icon. I can't find it. HELP! She is supposdedly going to call me back. Have I screwed this up and now need to go back to the stock ROM and reset the device?
I believe the UPDATE Profile and UPDATE PRL are not working with custom roms. Try reloading the stock Sprint ROM if you want the Music Store working.

I do not believe the Sprint Music Store works on any custom ROMs.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!