View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 10:37 AM
storyr
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51
Your screenshot makes it really look a lot clearer.
Also, on the update time, You don't really have to do it like Ken's.
I was thinking, just a small text of the time, without the words update time included at all, above the word feels. It can be one text size smaller than feels. Then everyone would know Large time is real time, and the small one would indicate update.
Thanks.
I've uploaded a new version of the theme to fix the readability issue (icons are unchanged). It now looks like this:

And, just for you Steve, you can turn on the update time to get this:

To enable the update time, open the layout file Son-of-Commuter-240.wpl and un-comment the ;UPDATE-TIME command by removing the two dashes in front of it.

from this:
Code:
--;TEXT
#UPDATE-TIME#
4,15,W-96,14,R
Tahoma,12,N GLOW-65-65-65 GLOWEXPAND-1,170-170-170
to this:
Code:
;TEXT
#UPDATE-TIME#
4,15,W-96,14,R
Tahoma,12,N GLOW-65-65-65 GLOWEXPAND-1,170-170-170
I haven't updated the screen shots on the first post yet - I'll do that later...