View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 04:59 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia problems and solutions thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripdub1 View Post
I'm just curious...how is the memory usage on this phone? Any problems with it having only 128mb?
It is a bit of a bummer VZW gyped us out again, but considering the 8GB onboard, it isn't QUITE as painful LOL!!! I am playing around with what can be installed on the 'My Memory' that previously had to go onto my PPC....so far...except for S2U2 (I'm not messing up a good thing) if it offers a choice, it works pretty well from memory!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lylej2k View Post
NP. the diamond thing is a tweak program, maybe it just does that, writes the string... let me know if it works. How far down the string does it go?
I will look at this a bit, but what I am looking for is the behaviour my 700wx had...a text would come in and PocketCM would over-lay S2U2 and I could read it and reply like that.