View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Lylej2k
Geek'n it Up

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k
Re: Omnia problems and solutions thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blile View Post
I have a problem that I would like a fix for:

When I get a sms, phone call, or an email, my screen does not turn on. The phone rings or vibrates, but the screen does not activate and therefore I need to press the power button to see the notification.

Anyone else have this problem? Anyone got a solution? I searched online and could not find anything.

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
I guess we need to keep at it then...I want to find a small app to allow repeating alerts. Nothing as large as PhoneAlarm, but allow the alerts WM disables the repeat option on to go off a set number of times. I may miss the one vibration when a text comes in (sitting on my desk at work) and not see it for hours, but if it went off say 5 times I would be more likely to catch it!! There used to be one for Troes called TreoAlert...maybe something like that....I am looking!!!!
Check in the Diamond thread, I know there's something about Diamond tweak that has an option "dontwakeonsms" and i believe its just a reg edit. I'll go diggin... give me a few

Edit:

Wake Up on New SMS =>> HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\RIL : DisableSMSWakeUpEvent key usually has the 1 value.
Changing this value to 0 will turn the screen on if you want.

The above is from the pro. found it in this thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=dont+wake+sms
Don't forget to hit the

Last edited by Lylej2k; 12-03-2008 at 04:33 PM.