View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 11:06 AM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [12-01-08] Juicy ROM 3.9 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.1.2.7] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00b4s7eve View Post
3.9 is still running strong after a couple of days and since I've loaded everything I plan to use:
Spb Time
Sprint Picture Mail
G-Light
Resco Explorer 2008 (w/ reg & ftp)
VGA Music ID
J.S. Advanced Config 3.3
PPCGeeks TitleBarDateHack

fyi- spb Pocket Plus gets frozen when you use the "save to any folder" dialog. Without that, and having already grabbed the essential "alt-tab.exe" I will prob uninstall it. WOW! I thought that their save to any folder was indespensible but now I find myself barely using it.
So far that's the only "bug" I've been able to create and it won't really even matter anymore.

This s&!znit is amazing. Many, Many thanks again
You just made my day. I was just gripeing with someone about how out of all the apps for the iphone, I want the music recognition software. Had no idea there was one for the Diamond! Works great. Thanks.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!