brightedge
Regular 'Geeker

brightedge is keeping up the good workbrightedge is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by charleskincade View Post
Just like before the 755 is alittle more stable but the sluggishness and lagging is still there but seems to be not as bad. I wish one of these moderators would chime in to help us lesser experienced users fix this problem. If someone can help please respond; your expertise is greatly needed...
Not all OEMs that may have been compatible with earlier builds of WM will be 100% compatible with new builds. If you build a 20931 ROM without any additional OEMs, I'm sure you'll find that it is fast, stable, and with little to no lag. If you want to pinpoint which OEM(s) are causing the lag, build consecutive ROMs with one additional OEM at a time. It will be a lengthy process, for sure. Also consider that some OEMs may work well on their own, but may cause stability issues if cooked together. It's a process of elimination.

For example, I've found that if I build with S2U2, my phone freezes during an incoming call about 25% of the time. If I build without it, the phone never freezes. If I install from cab, the phone never freezes.

So, help us help you. Compile a detailed list of flash attempts. Include the performance results for each test. Test your findings again to verify your results. If you can duplicate the results each time, then you may have found a culprit. Upload your test results document here, and perhaps others will try and reproduce your findings.
And in the kitchen, bind them.
This post has been thanked 1 times.