View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 08:34 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon TP Issues...

As soon as the vz touchpro is unlockable (if it isn't already), you guys will be all set.

I bought a sprint TP & I'm running it on my verizon account, but even using the verizon leaked ROM I have fully functional GPS etc. aGPS mods don't seem to work like they did in my Titan, so it takes quite a bit longer to obtain a lock (& I prime it with HTC GPS tool) but once it does it works super.

The vz version of TF3D is butt-ugly IMHO, so I swapped that for a slightly modded version of the sprint setup & added Second Today so I can run weather panel from a soft button click.

I really LOVED my totally tricked out Titan's & was not at all sure I would like the TP & its total lack of hardware buttons but I'm getting used to working around that I guess. I'm not one of the fan boys here that thinks the sprint TP is the ultimate awesome setup that blows everything else out of the water.

I REALLY REALLY miss the dedicated hardware buttons of the Titan/Mogul & if I could figure out a way to put the awesome memory & screen from the TP into a Titan I would switch back in a heartbeat.

~John