View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 04:44 PM
wowthatisrandom
What I do is a Lou Thang

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowthatisrandom
i cant do that but i did write a nifty little script that does just that using a the hard button of ur choice you can find it

http://www.ppcgeeks.com/wows-vibrate...ler-t5954.html
So how exactly does this work? The Treo's switch would mute everything and enable the vibrator on its own without needing to click or tap anything else. Going by the description and screenshots of your app it looks like the button would launch the app and then you choose the profile. Did I just read that incorrectly? Even if it's a button and not the Wifi switch, I'd love to just press a button to mute everything and enable the vibrator, and then press that button again to turn the sound back on.
AE button will work but it is NOT free.... my app on the other hand is free
thats exactly what it does what you want.. i have written 2 scripts included in that file... the first called vibrate does EXACTLY what the treo switch did, tap it once it mutes all sounds and sets the phone to vibrate mode, push it again and it returns all sounds.

the picture you saw is the second app called vibrate with options, this one allows you to do more it allows you to select different profiles

i guess i should make that more clear in my other post.